Sunday, November 23, 2008

In Honor of Ashlee Simpson-Wentz's Motherhood, May I Present "Pieces of Me"

This is kinda fun and I've seen it on quite a few different blogs.

The Flickr Mosaic Meme Rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search
b. Using only the first page, pick an image
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name? Teresa
2. What is your favorite food? Pizza
3. What high school did you go to? McCallum
4. What is your favorite color? Turquoise
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Brad's gonna razz me incessantly about this.) Matt Damon
6. Favorite drink? Red wine
7. Dream vacation? Antigua (well, one of them...)
8. Favorite dessert? Creme Brulee
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Mature
10. What do you love most in life? My kids
11. One Word to describe you. Complicated
12. Your flickr name. 'Beetus (I don't have a flickr name - I guess blog name will work)
My favorite is the Hot Wheels collection. Get back, nostalgia!

No comments: