Thursday, November 13, 2008

Every Kiss Begins With K (and My Kids Fight All Day)

While cruising Deadspin the other day, I noticed the world "Kerfluffle." Now that's a good word. I like it. And out of nowhere other interesting K words came flooding into my head. In order: Kafkaesque, K-zone, Ketoacidosis, Kinetic, Knott's Berry Farm (not really a word, but there it was...), KTHXBAI (also not a word, but the most awesome combination of txt and lolcats.)

Well, krap with a k - what do I do with that nonsense? Let's use it as a writing prompt.

After a day full of kinetic activity at Knott's Berry Farm, where we ate enough jelly samples to send us all into ketoacidosis, the kids began kicking one another in the K-zone. Life as a parent of the karate kids is becoming Kafkaesque. I'm ready for a spa week. KTHXBAI.

No comments: